Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Muddling toward bloggdom...

Blogs are where people write...I however, am not a writer, but a looker. I am a veritable visual glutton. The beauty of everything that surrounds us, even the ugly things are interesting to look at. Some people read while they eat lunch; I find something I want to look at and start eating and indulging my sense of sight in the acquired photo, drawing, design, whatever it may be.

I love to look and with the availability of online resources I find myself on hooked on one visually exciting thing or another. It could be looking at old tintype photos from the 1840s, to the folds of clothing painted in Northern Renaissance paintings, to the Rockabilly styles of the 1950s and early 1960s, to a cartoonist I remember looking at as a young child.


With that being said, I will be sharing that with you and much more.

No comments: