Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday at work...

It's Saturday and I am at work. All week I have been complaining that I have to work a six day week, have Sunday off, and then start again on Monday. But, actually it isn't all that bad. Most of the librarians are away at the American Library Association convention. All of the support staff love ALA, when they are away; things run just as smoothly as when they are here; um...think of that! So, I guess that makes me in charge today. It's cool being in charge when you don't actually have the responsibility of actually being in charge...


In the meantime, did you know that it's the International Year of the Potato?? Here is our Gov Info exhibit...


and the potato we're growing. It's at least 2 feet tall now and has buds at the top.

No comments: